I made these using Adobe photoshop! Before I tried creating a floating/levitation image it seemed like the hardest thing in the world to do, but it’s actually really easy and fun!
All you need to do is
- Set up your camera and tripod
- Take a picture of the scene without you/books/objects that you want to be floating.
- Then take different shots holding the objects making sure you don’t move the tripod at all.
- When you are happy with the shots you can start putting them together in Photoshop:
- Put all images into Photoshop.
- Name your photo without the props/objects ‘background’, (it’s easier to name your layers so you don’t get confused).
- Name all the other photos of you/objects.
- Now all you have to do is add a layer mask to the images with you/props and using a black brush, paint yourself out of the image!
Hopefully that makes sense, if you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them 🙂